Got this song in my head, so will you join me in praying through it?
Lord I Need You
Lord I come I confess
Bowing here I find my rest
And without You I fall apart
You're the one that guides my heart
Father God in a world that can only offer more busy-ness and distraction for comfort, we thank You for peace that passes all understanding. Yes, Lord, guide our hearts. Rule over us. Break us to Your will; for that is the only way we can be whole. Settle us down.
Lord I need You, oh I need You
Every hour, I need You
My one defense, my righteousness
Oh God how I need You
We spend a lot of time on defenses around here God. From physical defenses our husbands build, to layers and layers of walls around our hearts. How much better to trust in You. Lord, help us show others how to live on the Rock.
Where sin runs deep, Your grace is more
Where grace is found, is where You are
And where You are Lord I am free
Holiness is Christ in me
Where You are Lord I am free
holiness is Christ in me
Lord, we confess that Fort Drum holds many sins. We are at heart so deeply selfish. We trust in Your grace. Please honor our prayers as we stand in the gap. Forgive the many lost souls, and hold the just punishment as long as possible. Convict Lord. And may we be instruments to help turn hearts.
So teach my song to rise to You
when temptation comes my way
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You
Jesus You're my hope and stay
Yes God, teach our song to rise to You
in temptation
in glory
in pain
in joy
in all things
Thank You that we can rest in You.
our hope
our stay.
Thank You for our chapels.
What an opportunity. And a blessing.
We pray for them:
--for the safety of the buildings.
--for the new one being built.
--for the chaplains as they prepare their messages: May they have special times with You. May their time in the Word be alive. May they communicate only what You would have them say.
--for the worship leaders: More of You, less of them. May people not be distracted by the details. May there be excellence for Your glory.
--for the chaplains and other leaders: May they be accountable to a life of integrity.
--for the children's ministry: Spark a love in those little hearts, please God.
--for the children You love: May they be drawn to come every week. May they grow together and closer to You. May they be going out to share You with others.
May our chapels be the shining lights on hills!
Thank You God, Thank You.
Blessings innumerable.
Thanks sisters! Check this out if you have time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eX5BeXkNZU&noredirect=1
No comments:
Post a Comment