I can't comprehend your infinitely beautiful and perfect love
Oh I've dreamed dreams of majesty as brilliant as a billion stars
But they're never bright enough after all
Oh I've dreamed dreams of majesty as brilliant as a billion stars
But they're never bright enough after all
You are Holy
Oh Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy
Oh Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy
I will sing a song for you, my God, with everything I have in me
But it's never loud enough after all
But it's never loud enough after all
You are Holy
Oh Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy
Oh Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy
Heaven and earth are full, full of your glory, glory
My soul it overflows full of your glory, your glory
Oh blessed is he who reigns, full of your glory, your glory
My cup, it can't contain all of your glory, your glory
Hosanna we are found after all you are
My soul it overflows full of your glory, your glory
Oh blessed is he who reigns, full of your glory, your glory
My cup, it can't contain all of your glory, your glory
Hosanna we are found after all you are
Holy
Oh Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy,
Holy, Holy
Oh Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy,
Holy, Holy
I can't comprehend
You're infinitely beautiful
You're infinitely beautiful
Lord, there are a lot of things in this world we can't comprehend--
how I can scream at my children
how I can be so frustrated with the man I so longed for
how people can hate and hurt each other
how deep our sin hurts You.
How much You paid for our forgiveness.
Thank You Lord Jesus.
And no, we can't comprehend Your love.
Sit us down and remind us of that today.
Lord, a lot of demands are coming at us today as military wives. We pray for those with:
the concern for deployed husbands
the struggle with serious illnesses
the building of relationships with our children, only to let them go
the bone-weariness of long days with little ones
those of us with a bigger microphone--who need to be Your witnesses
those who are on the move or haven't settled in yet
those who have financial burdens like houses to rent
the responsibility to lead our children
the calling to be our husband's help-mate.
Lord, don't just help us with our agenda this week, but make us in line with Your agenda.
We pray for our leaders, including the Chief of Chaplain's Office.
We pray for our hurting soldiers. Lord, we need Your miracles in the face of this suicide epidemic.
We pray for our sisters and brothers in the Middle East, defending Your Name.
We are thankful that we can never comprehend You, can never tire of learning more of You, can never reach the end of Your love.
Thank You for this week.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment