Hungry, I come to You, for I know You satisfy
I am empty but I know Your love does not run dry
So I wait for You, so I wait for You
I'm falling on my knees, offering all of me
Jesus, You're all this heart is living for
Broken, I run to You, for Your arms are open wide
I am weary but I know Your touch restores my life
So I'll wait for You, so I'll wait for You
I'm falling on my knees, offering all of me
Jesus, You're all this heart is living for
Lord, I thank You for all the beautiful women You have placed at this time, in these places. Thank You for tender hearts, quiet determination, daily obedient service. Thank You for meals made, boo-boos kissed, encouraging words, strong vision. All these little things, small glimpses of Your love being poured out through people. Please continue to use and to help your daughters. How awesome that You are able to be with all of us, in all of our needs, in all of our places.
I am empty but I know Your love does not run dry
So I wait for You, so I wait for You
I'm falling on my knees, offering all of me
Jesus, You're all this heart is living for
Broken, I run to You, for Your arms are open wide
I am weary but I know Your touch restores my life
So I'll wait for You, so I'll wait for You
I'm falling on my knees, offering all of me
Jesus, You're all this heart is living for
We pray for Your grace to continue to rain down on them.
We pray for our sisters who are in chronic pain. Lord please pour Your healing grace over them. Give them strength; please ease this thorn in their side.
We pray for the mommas of the sick children. Lord, please help them trust in You.
We pray for the leaders in our communities. We ask for wisdom.
We pray for our PWOCs and Bible Studies and Planting Roots and other ministries. May they be honoring to You and drawing women to You.
We pray for patient endurance for the children's ministry workers.
We pray for the pregnant women. Lord, thank You for this life. Please help babies to be born safe.
We pray for the mothers of little ones. May they have joy in their tasks today.
We pray for the mothers of the school aged. Please give them clarity and direction to guide their kiddos.
We pray for the mothers of those off to college and the military and other paths. Lord, please help them to find their new role where You would have them.
We pray for our marriages. Lord help us to adjust to be the kind of wife our husbands need. As we change, help our relationships to change. May we grow towards You. Give us strength and endurance the rough times. May our resiliency be a shining example in this world of abandonment.
For all of us Lord, we want more of You. Help us to be willing to empty out our junk so we can offer all.
Lord, may our broken veterans run to You for healing. Use us to save them from suicide we pray. May You be what they are living for.
We pray our leaders' pride would be broken--may they be humble before You and honoring You--from the Chief of Chaplains Office to the Pentagon to the sergeant.
And God please keep our soldiers safe. May they fall on their knees before Your throne of grace.
Today, we offer all of us to You.
No comments:
Post a Comment