Lord God
The great dispersion is on;
as You have orchestrated it.
Please protect our PCSing military members and family.
Keep us safe
and plant us where You want us.
Use us with our new neighbors, our new schools and jobs, our chapels.
And Lord please heal our hearts as we say goodbye to friends, to favorite places, to the familiar. Help us to trust You for all our needs. Help us to willingly go, to sacrifice when necessary, to do the work You have for us. May our children learn early to turn their pains over to You.
We ask You to help our warriors do their missions too. May they see the purpose and feel the accomplishment. Lord, please keep away the spirit of despair, and may suicide not be a thought. Please surround our hurting warriors with Your presence. Cut them off of every evil path.
We pray for our deployed. Lord, have mercy on them and may this time draw them closer to You.
We pray for the families of the fallen. Lord, have mercy and hold their hearts.
We pray for our loved ones who are ill. Lord, please have mercy and heal them.
We can so easily get overwhelmed. Make us overwhelmed by Your mercy. May we recognize it all around us. May we always be lost in the wonder of it, whether it is in the form of a hug, another day's sunrise, a favorite meal, the beauty of a rainbow, the forgiveness of a brother. Your love is such a mercy to us.
May we be alive in it today.
I will kneel in the dust
At the foot of the cross,
Where mercy paid for me.
At the foot of the cross,
Where mercy paid for me.
Where the wrath I deserve,
It is gone, it has passed.
Your blood has hidden me.
It is gone, it has passed.
Your blood has hidden me.
Mercy, mercy,
As endless as the sea.
I'll sing Your hallelujah
For all eternity.
As endless as the sea.
I'll sing Your hallelujah
For all eternity.
We will lift up the cup
And the bread we will break,
Remembering Your love.
And the bread we will break,
Remembering Your love.
We were fallen from grace,
But You took on our shame
And nailed it to a cross.
But You took on our shame
And nailed it to a cross.
Mercy, mercy,
As endless as the sea.
I'll sing Your hallelujah
For all eternity.
As endless as the sea.
I'll sing Your hallelujah
For all eternity.
May I never lose the wonder,
Oh, the wonder of Your mercy.
May I sing Your hallelujah.
Hallelujah, Amen.
Oh, the wonder of Your mercy.
May I sing Your hallelujah.
Hallelujah, Amen.
I will kneel in the dust
At the foot of the cross,
Where mercy paid for me.
At the foot of the cross,
Where mercy paid for me.
Read more: Matt Redman - Mercy Lyrics | MetroLyrics
No comments:
Post a Comment