Sunday, April 24, 2016
April 24, 2016
When I'm tired and it all really feels impossible
Lead me to the cross
When I'm angry and things really aren't fair
Lead me to the cross
When I just don't want to start over and reach out again
Lead me to the cross
When I deserve more respect
Lead me to the cross
When I'm overwhelmed and sick and can't get a break
Lead me to the cross
When the orders and the promotion lists don't say what I wanted
Lead me to the cross
When I'm scared because I can't see how it's going to end
Lead me to the cross
When I worry worry worry
Lead me to the cross
and for our children:
When the door closes and their dreams seem crushed
Lead them to the cross
When they're afraid to try
Lead them to the cross
When they're sick of being the youngest
Lead them to the cross
When they're trying to be the tough guy
Lead them to the cross
When they think they can do it all by themselves
Lead them to the cross
and for our husbands:
When they are unjustly treated
Lead them to the cross
When they are tempted
Lead them to the cross
When they are in dangerous situations
Lead them to the cross
When they have to make decisions
Lead them to the cross
When they are tempted to not care anymore
Lead them to the cross
When our veterans are tempted to despair, Lord,
Lead them to the cross
When we don't want to forgive
Lead us to the cross
When we need healing
Lead us to the cross
When our loved ones are far away
Lead us to the cross
When our leaders need to be strong and courageous
Lead them to the cross.
When our deployed are facing death
Lead them to the cross.
Lead us to the cross, lead us to Your Heart, and change us.
We pray for our wounded in Walter Reed and Sam Houston and Madigan and other places.
We pray for our soldiers and veterans' walk with You.
We pray for our ships, and planes, and tanks, and radios, and guns, and all the things our military needs to work.
We pray for our nation's leadership, and for the Chief of Chaplain's office.
Thank You Lord Jesus for going to the cross Yourself! Lead on--
click here to hear Hillsong's Lead Me to the Cross
Lead me to the cross
Where Your love poured out
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You
Lead me, lead me to the cross
Lead me to Your Heart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment